Dr. Scott’s Restorative Health offers health and cosmetic services specifically for your face!
Solutions for your Face
Repeated facial expressions over time can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Botox: Botox is a solution that temporarily reduces exaggerated muscle activity to help frown lines, crows feet and forehead lines appear smoother with little to no downtime.
- Dysport: Dysport reduces the appearance of wrinkles and is especially effective for frown lines between the eyebrows. This solution temporarily prevents muscle contractions that achieve natural-looking results.
As a result of aging, skin begins to lose collagen causing wrinkles and sagging. Dermal fillers not only smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, they can restore volume to sunken cheeks, improve facial symmetry and plump lips. Many fillers offer formulas with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body. Once injected, hyaluronic acid fillers act like a sponge and attract water to the area creating a plumped and hydrated appearance.
Juvederm: Long-lasting hyaluronic acid filler for moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
- Restylane: Hyaluronic acid filler great for adding natural-looking volume and wrinkle smoothing around mouth and eyes. Restylane can add natural volume to thin lips because of its smaller particle size.
- Revanesse Versa: This filler produces natural-looking results because of its small, spherical particle size that achieves uniform smoothness when injected.
- Sculptra: Sculptra works as a poly-L-lactic acid collagen stimulator, encouraging natural collagen production in treated areas to restore facial volume over time. Results are not immediate and take 4-6 months to develop. Results typically last 2-3 years.
Microneedling is a treatment that uses micro-fine sterile needles that puncture surface-level skin to stimulate a healing response. Microneedling addresses a variety of skin concerns including wrinkles, acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, rosacea and skin laxity. Skin is plump and radiant immediately after treatment and it will stimulate collagen production for up to six months.
Blood consists of liquid plasma, platelets and red and white blood cells. By drawing blood and spinning it in a centrifuge, the materials can be separated and platelet rich plasma can be extracted. Platelet rich plasma (PRP) contains healing proteins and stem cells that stimulate cell growth. The PRP Facial uses microneedling to deliver PRP into the skin, stimulating cells to naturally repair scarring, fine lines and discoloration. This treatment is recommended for patients looking for improved tone, texture and a more youthful glow. The PRP Facelift combines both PRP and dermal filler to add lift to cheeks. The dermal filler initially adds plumpness while the PRP stimulates collagen growth. The PRP Facelift is a recommended option for patients experiencing facial volume loss. Results can be seen 2-3 weeks following the procedure and continue to last for up to 1 year. LEARN MORE
“I love Dr. Scott and all the staff! Dr. Scott truly cares about results and comfort during and after procedures. I look 10 years younger than I did prior to the procedure! I never could have imagined I could look this young without having surgery. Thank you, Dr. Scott, for caring and giving me results above and beyond what I EVER could have imagined! With Gratitude, Your Forever Patient…”
Lisa H. ~ October 2019, BirdEye Review