Dr. Scott’s HCG Weight Loss Diet Plan
Dr. Scott’s HCG Weight Loss Plan offers patients a very effective weight loss option, which combines small daily doses of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) and a very low calorie diet. We have had excellent results on this plan.
Women can expect to lose weight and men can lose weight while on this plan (results may vary). We offer a 1 month or 2 month diet plan, depending on your weight loss goals. (note: dosage calculated at 150 IU / injection per day. Depending upon dosing adjustments, your final number of injections per “month”, may be slightly more or less than 30 days)
What is HCG?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, or HCG, is a natural hormone produced by the placenta of pregnant women. One of the purposes of HCG during pregnancy is to ensure the growing baby has a constant and steady supply of energy and nutrients by mobilizing the reserves stored in the mothers’ fat tissue. The HCG protocol was developed in the 1950’s by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons, a British endocrinologist working at the Salvador Mundi International Hospital in Rome, Italy. He noted that pregnant women on a calorie-deprived diet still had healthy babies. He theorized that the HCG was re-programming the hypothalamus gland (the part of the brain that deals with hormones) to utilize fat instead of protein (muscle) to protect the developing fetus. Dr. Simeon’s realized men and non-pregnant women given regularly timed small doses of HCG combined with a calorie deprived diet would have the same effect, mobilizing approximately 1500-4000 calories worth of stored energy, or around 1/2-2 pounds of body fat, making it available for use by the body.
It took 10 years for Dr. Simeons to perfect his protocol. Our program is closely based on his work. There are many different versions of HCG programs offered these days, but Dr. Scott believes the best results are achieved by closely following Dr. Simeon’s original work.
How does HCG work?
Dr. Scott’s HCG Diet Plan combines a very low calorie diet with specific medical dosing of HCG. HCG is a natural protein hormone that acts as a precursor in the bodies of both men and women to produce hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, and thyroid hormones. The act of stimulating these hormones in very low levels appears to help the body sustain lean body mass while dieting.
As part of Dr. Scott’s Weight Loss Program, the HCG hormone is administered by daily injection. We use tiny insulin needles that are basically painless and extremely easy to self-administer. You will be on a very specific 500 calorie diet. Dr. Scott uses his own unique version which closely follows Dr. Simeon’s original protocol.
Also, for those who are interested, our office also offers the protocols of Dr. Sherri Emma, for the HCG diet. She has been featured on many national TV shows, including Dr. Oz and CNN. Included in this plan, is a copy of the cookbook she collaborated on, with celebrity chef Donatella Arpaia. Every aspect of these programs will be explained at the outset and we will see you regularly to update your progress. For more details on this protocol, Click Here.
The Benefits of Dr. Scott’s HCG Diet
- Weight loss (approximately 1/2 lb to greater than 1 lb per day) ** results may vary.
- With HCG, patients usually experience a preferential loss of abnormal fat with retention of lean muscle mass (this is IMPORTANT because most very low calorie diets will cause loss of muscle mass before abnormal fat is lost. Having more muscle mass will generally cause your metabolic rate to be higher at the end of the diet, thereby causing your body to continue burning more calories, even when you are at rest.
- A 21 day transition to maintenance after finishing the HCG diet plan to help reset your hypothalamus to your new weight, helping to prevent rebound weight gain.
- Most patients have increased energy and are not hungry on this protocol – the key is Dr. Scott’s careful adjustment, when necessary, of your HCG dose.
Dr. Scott’s Diet All-Inclusive Plan
As a patient you will receive the following for one single cost:
- Medical Evaluation by Dr. Scott Shapiro
- 1 or 2 month plan, which includes:
- 1 or 2 vials of 5000 IU HCG for daily injections. Vial size is 5000 IU. Depending on your plan and dosing, there may be a slight variation in final number of injections received. For example, if your dose is 125 IU/injection, you would have approximately 40 days of injections. If your dose were 150 IU/injection, you would have 33 days, 175 IU/injection, 28 days, etc. Scott carefully monitors your dosing to help you achieve maximum results!
- All supplies including bacteriostatic water for mixing, mixing syringe, insulin syringes, alcohol wipes, self- locking measuring tape, instruction booklet, and food journal.
- On-going weekly weigh-ins and dietary counseling. After initial consult with the physician, your weekly counseling may be by phone or email, if desired.
- Weekly Lipo-B injections : may be given in-office, or you may choose to self-administer.
- Appetite suppressants, if needed (HCG does an excellent job controlling your hunger. In fact, it is very rare that patient’s require their use. However, should you need them they are included in your 1 or 2 month plan.
- Daily e-mails providing you with HCG weight loss tips and delicious HCG recipes
- Access to our customized online fitness platform. This contains trackers for weight, measurements, BMI, BFA, etc. It also has a food diary and daily menu plans along with calorie and nutrient calculators for hundreds of foods, including restaurant portion guides.
HCG Weight Loss Diet Plan Cost
1 MONTH PLAN – $399.00 plus a one-time $85.00 Lab/EKG fee
2 MONTH PLAN – $598.00 plus a one-time $85.00 Lab/EKG fee
Although Dr. Scott’s HCG Diet Plan can provide a rewarding benefit to most people in their weight loss efforts, it is not for everyone.
If you have any of the following conditions, you will not be a candidate for the HCG Diet:
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Prior allergy to HCG
- Hormone related cancer (such as Breast, Prostate, Ovarian or Testicular Cancer)
- Gallbladder problems, including gallstones
- Blood Disorder / History of Blood Clots
“HCG has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as safe and effective in the treatment of obesity or weight control. There is no substantial evidence that HCG increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or “normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restrictive diets.”
Click on the links below to see some of the things Dr. Scott uses in helping you lose weight:
- Appetite Suppressants
- Dr. Scott’s Jump Start Program
- Dr. Scott’s HCG & Weight Loss Diet
- Vitamin B12 Injections
- Lipo-B Injections