The PRP Facial utilizes Platelet Rich Plasma.
What is PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a treatment that uses the healing power of platelets and growth factors from the patient’s blood for rejuvenation.
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
- Skin color becomes grayer due to decreased blood flow
- The facial shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease
- Skin texture becomes less smooth, giving a “worn” or “tired” appearance
- Utilizes Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate skin and improve texture, tone, and color.
- The PRP is combined with microneedling to stimulate collagen production and remove fine lines and acne scars.
- Ideal for those who want to improve skin color and texture without undergoing cosmetic surgery.
- Unlike cosmetic surgery and HA fillers, the PRP facelift can improve tone and texture, as well as restore volume and shape.
The 4 Steps of the PRP Facelift:
- A small amount of HA filler is placed in strategic locations in the face as scaffolding for the PRP
- Blood is drawn from the patient
- Platelet-rich plasma is concentrated and separated from the blood using special tubing and a centrifuge.
- Your own platelet-rich plasma is injected into the face, releasing growth factors and inducing the growth of collagen, elastin, and blood vessels.
To determine which of these two treatments, the PRP Facial or PRP Facelift, is right for you, contact Dr. Scott’s office at (704) 282-9355.