SEMAGLUTIDESemaglutide for Weight Loss: A Game-Changer for Men and Women Semaglutide is a revolutionary medication that has shown promising results in helping men and women achieve significant weight loss. Discover the benefits of using Semaglutide as part of your weight loss journey.
Critical Benefits of Semaglutide:
- FDA-approved for weight loss
- Originally developed to treat type 2 diabetes
- Effective for both men and women
- It helps control appetite and food cravings
- It can be used alongside a healthy diet and exercise
How Semaglutide Works:
- Mimics the hormone GLP-1, which regulates appetite
- Acts in the hunger centers of the brain to reduce hunger
- Delays gastric emptying, providing feelings of fullness after meals
- Promotes weight loss by reducing overall calorie intake
Dosage and Administration:
- An injectable medication administered once a week – virtually painless
- Gradual dose escalation to minimize side effects
Possible Side Effects:
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Headaches or dizziness
Considerations and Precautions:
- Not suitable for individuals with a history of pancreatitis or diabetic retinopathy
- It may not be appropriate for those with certain medical conditions or taking specific medications
- Weight loss results may vary depending on individual factors
- Patients with a personal or family history of MTC or patients with a specific diagnosis of Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndrome Type 2 (MEN 2) are non-candidates
What is the Price?Our all-inclusive three-month, physician-supervised (12-week program) price is $1599. Our Terzepatide Max program is $2695 for a 4-month program (16 weeks). Because of supply chain issues, these costs may vary, so you should call the office to confirm the latest pricing.*
Pricing*Our weight loss injection programs are priced as a COMPLETE weight loss program and not just a “price per vial.” Pricing varies depending on if you’ve been on a GLP-1 program in the past, what your starting dose will be, and many other factors. Our programs are available either as a “Monthly Plan” or, for a discount, a “Three-Month Plan”*.
What is the Process to get Started?We make it simple!
- Fill Out Paperwork
- Attach a copy of the labs we require, or arrange for a requisition to be sent to have labs drawn, which are for a CBC, CMP-14 (electrolytes, liver function tests, kidney function), TSH, Lipid Panel, Insulin, and Hemoglobin A1C.
- You’ll have a REAL Physician Visit, where Dr. Scott actually reviews your paperwork in depth, including medical history, current medications, current health conditions, goals, and more. He will discuss options with you and be SURE you understand the nuances of dosing, type of diet, and other lifestyle factors that may play into your success with the program.
- You have a dedicated coach who will meet with you by phone each week, if desired, to guide you during your weight loss journey. They are also available by text or video, should you need us in between your visits.
- Our program includes a personalized app that lets you track your weight loss and measurements, sends you recipes, lets you download your shopping list and a journal, upload pics of your weight loss success, track calories, and syncs with Fitbit and more. This app is private for YOU. We cannot see any of your information unless you make it shareable with us. For example, if you hit a plateau, you may share your food journal to help you troubleshoot your diet. If you decide to share your before and after pics, we LOVE to see those!
- Our medications only come from US-licensed compounded pharmacies, which are highly regulated by the pharmacy board of each state. These are NOT “research only” medications, as seen on many sites/forums. Those types of medications are for use in animals and research labs and are NOT approved for human use!
- Dr. Scott knows how to adjust your dosing and manage most side effects. If you need medications called in for nausea, for example, there is NO extra cost. Many programs charge every time they call in a new dose of medication for you. While you are in our program, that is ALL included!