Semaglutide for Weight Loss: A Game-Changer for Men and Women
Semaglutide is a revolutionary medication that has shown promising results in helping men and women achieve significant weight loss. Discover the benefits of using Semaglutide as part of your weight loss journey.
Critical Benefits of Semaglutide:
- FDA-approved for weight loss
- Originally developed to treat type 2 diabetes
- Effective for both men and women
- It helps control appetite and food cravings
- It can be used alongside a healthy diet and exercise
How Semaglutide Works:
- Mimics the hormone GLP-1, which regulates appetite
- Acts in the hunger centers of the brain to reduce hunger
- Delays gastric emptying, providing feelings of fullness after meals
- Promotes weight loss by reducing overall calorie intake
Dosage and Administration:
- An injectable medication administered once a week – virtually painless
- Gradual dose escalation to minimize side effects
Possible Side Effects:
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Headaches or dizziness
Considerations and Precautions:
- Not suitable for individuals with a history of pancreatitis or diabetic retinopathy
- It may not be appropriate for those with certain medical conditions or taking specific medications
- Weight loss results may vary depending on individual factors
Take the first step towards achieving your weight loss goals with Semaglutide. Speak with Dr. Scott today to determine if this innovative treatment suits you.
What is the Price?
Our all-inclusive three-month, physician-supervised (12-week program) price is $1499. Our Terzepatide Max program is $2695 for a 4-month program (16 weeks). Because of supply chain issues, these costs may vary, so you should call the office to confirm the latest pricing.*
Will My Insurance Cover it?
Your insurance MAY cover all or a portion of the costs. We do not accept insurance, but we can give you the paperwork to file with your insurance for possible reimbursement. We recommend you call your insurance company upfront if coverage concerns you. NOTE: WE HAVE SPECIFICALLY OPTED OUT OF MEDICARE, AND NO PAPERWORK SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THEM FOR REIMBURSEMENT.
Are there other costs involved?
We DO require certain labs prior to starting this program. There is NO additional charge if you have lab work from an outside source that we can use. If you need labs drawn, we can draw them in our office or send you a requisition to take to a lab of your choice. The cost of the initial panel is $75, if paid to our office. These labs include CBC, CMP-14 (electrolytes, liver function tests, kidney function), TSH, Lipid Panel, Insulin, Hemoglobin A1C. Again, if you need paperwork to file with your insurance company, just ask and we’ll be happy to provide! These tests may be repeated with your PCP or our office to continue the program, beyond the initial 3 months
Do you offer financing?
Yes! We are pleased to offer Cherry Financing. They approve a large variety of credit scores, and you may qualify for zero % interest. They also allow you to choose a plan that fits YOUR budget and may be used for any services we offer. You may apply on their website or securely apply here: https://doctorscotts.com/payment-plans. Most credit answers are given within a few minutes. We receive no compensation from Cherry Financing. We also accept HSA, FSA and Care Credit.
* Prices are current as of publication date. Since the prices of this medication can vary, please call the office to confirm latest pricing. Once your booking fee is received, your price will be locked in for 2 weeks.
**Because this medication is specially compounded, and currently in short supply, there is a non-refundable $200 booking fee for this appointment. The $200 booking fee will be applied towards the cost of the program at your first visit. Should Dr. Scott not qualify you medically for participation in this program, your $200 will be cheerfully refunded, or you may apply the payment to another program.
Note: 1 complimentary re-schedule is allowed if your appointment is changed a minimum of 48 hours in advance. After that time, a new booking fee will be required to reschedule.