Mega Multi delivers 53 nutrients that take the guess work out of daily supplementation.
Important features include:
- A balanced B Complex including 2 forms of vitamin B6 to help manage stress, support immune system function, help reduce irritability, support circulation, help maintain blood pressure within normal ranges, and preserve proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.*
- Antioxidants like Beta-carotene, mixed citrus bioflavonoids, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and the mineral selenium to support immune system response*
- Amino Acids like L-Glutamine, DL-Methionine, L-Aspartic Acid and L-Cysteine for mental and physical energy*
- Linoleic acid (omega 6 fatty acid) to support cell membrane health.*
- Natural Vitamin E in its most active form.
- Octacosanol to benefit nerve health and support increased stamina, endurance and strength.*
- Digestive enzymes to aid the body in digesting and absorbing food nutrients that are not easily assimilated, and to enhance the absorption and utilization of all the nutrients contained within the formula.*
- Vitamin C in the Ascorbate form for immediate assimilation and to prevent stomach irritation.*
Serving Size: 2 Tablets (120 Tablets per bottle)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A 9,500 IU
(7,500 IU as beta carotene & 2,000 IU as Vitamin A Palmitate)
Vitamin C (as Ascorbate Acid and Calcium Ascorbate) 500 mg
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 200 IU
Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione) 2.5 mcg
Thiamin 35 mg
Riboflavin 35 mg
Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 35 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl & P-5-P) 35 mg
Folic Acid 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 35 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) 35 mg
Calcium (as Ca Carbonate & Ca Citrate) 300 mg
Iron (as Fe Aspartate, Glycinate & Fumarate) 5 mg
Iodine (from kelp) 35 mcg
Magnesium (as Mg Oxide) 180 mg
Zinc (as Zn Gluconate) 10 mg
Selenium (as Se AAC & Selenomethionine) 25 mcg
Copper (as CU AAC) 0.025 mg
Manganese (as Mn Gluconate) 2.5 mg
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate)† 25 mcg
Molybdenum (as Mo AAC) 25 mcg
Potassium (as K Citrate) 25 mg
Boron (as B AAC) 0.5 mg
Nickel (as Ni Sulfate) 0.25 mcg
Silicon (from Horsetail Rush) 3 mg
Vanadium (as V Sulfate) 10 mcg
Choline (as Choline Citrate) 35 mg
Inositol 35 mg
PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) 35 mg
L-Cysteine (enteric coated) 50 mg
L-Glutamine 50 mg
DL-Methionine (enteric coated) 50 mg
L-Aspartic Acid 75 mg
Octacosanol (from sugar cane) 500 mcg
Soy Lecithin 50 mg
Linoleic Acid 50 mg
RNA (ribonucleic acid) 5 mg
Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
Hesperidin 12.5 mg
Rutin 12.5 mg
Pectin 12.5 mg
Betaine HCl 10 mg
Bromelain 2 mg
Papain 2 mg
Cellulase Enzymes 2 mg
A proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes:
Including Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Hemicellulase and Lactase 8 mg
†ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium.
Other ingredients: stearic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6.
Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets with breakfast and 2 tablets with lunch, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Download the Mega Multi product flyer.
ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.