Dr. Scott’s high protein, partial meal replacement supplement diet is a quick and safe way to drop weight*, depending on the amount of calories you are currently consuming.
Our program involves a 14 day period of daily high protein, meal replacement drinks (4-5) and a 100 to 200 calorie dinner. During this time, you will consume between 500 and 700 calories a day. By adding an additional 100 calories burned by increased exercise, the average patient may lose weight*. Multiple two week programs may be added.
* Individual results may vary.
Dr. Scott’s Jump Start Weight Loss Program includes:
- 60 Meal Replacement Shakes available in Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Cappuccino
- 2 B12 Injections (one per week)
- Book of Recipes to enhance the Meal Replacement Shakes
- Book of Recipes for the 100 to 200 calorie dinners
- Prescription appetite suppressants for the duration of the Program
The reason we use protein in this diet is because it assists with balancing blood sugar levels and supporting healthy muscle development and recovery after exercise. Muscle improves the metabolic rate which helps you to burn fat throughout the day.
Protein forms the building blocks of the body and is responsible for the general health of the body, including healthy bone and muscle development. Protein takes longer to digest than other elements in food and for this reason it has the ability to balance blood sugar levels. It reduces the need to snack and assists with muscle repair and recovery after exercise.
Weight Loss Program Cost
$259.00 plus a one-time $85.00 Lab/EKG fee