Chef V’s Certified Organic Green Drinks are made only with blended vegetables and contain a unique combination of super greens which promote weight loss, energy gain, and better sleep.
Benefits of Juice Cleanse:
- Speed Up Metabolism
- Relieve Stress
- Think More Clearly
- Improve Skin & Hair
- Eliminate Harmful Toxins
- Increase Natural Energy Levels
Customers who purchase from ChefV receive free weekly delivery.
Chef V Cleanse Nutritional Information
Green Drink (4x 16 oz each day)
- 16oz serving: 52 calories, 0g fat, 24mg sodium, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 6g sugar, and 1g protein.
- Certified Organic: Black Kale, Green Kale, Collard Greens, Green Leaf Lettuce, Curly Parsley, Green Chard, Dandelion Greens, Apple and Apple Juice with filtered water.
Cinnamon Shake (1 pack each day)
- 28g Serving: 105 calories, 1g fat, 4.1mg sodium, 6g carbs, 3.5g fiber, <1g sugar, and 19.6g protein.
- Certified Organic: Brown Rice Protein, Hemp Protein and Cassia Cinnamon with Stevia.
Chocolate Shake (1 pack each day)
- 28g Serving: 116 calories, 3g fat, 203mg sodium, 5g carbs, 3g fiber, 0g sugar, and 17g protein.
- Organic Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Stevia, Luo Han Guo Extract 80%.
Ginger Carrot-Zing Soup (days 1 & 3)
- 16oz serving: 340 calories, <1g fat, 474mg sodium, 80g carbs, 13g fiber, 9.5g sugar, and 6g protein.
- Certified Organic: Carrot, Yam, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric and Sea Salt with filtered water.
Sweet Potato Curry Soup (day 2)
- 16oz serving: 215 calories, 0.4g fat, 467mg sodium, 49.8g carbs, 7.5g fiber, 11g sugar, and 4.3g protein.
- Certified Organic: Sweet Potato, Leek, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Curry and Sea Salt with filtered water.
Chef V Cleanse Products Ingredients
Chef V Organic Green Drink
Every glass of Chef V Organic Green Drink has our unique combination of seven Certified Organic super greens: green kale, black kale, collard greens, dandelion greens, green chard, curly parsley and green leaf lettuce. Then we add a little apple to sweeten it up a bit and filtered water to aid in absorption.
Nutrition Facts (8oz serving): 26 calories, 0g fat, 24mg sodium, 6g carb, 1g fiber, 3g sugar, and 1g protein.
Chef V Organic Ultra Shake
Our raw, whole food protein shake contains Certified Organic sprouted brown rice protein, sprouted brown rice sweetener, quinoa sprout, millet sprout, amaranth sprout, garbanzo bean sprout, lentil sprout, sunflower seed sprout, pumpkin seed sprout, chia seed sprout, flax sprout, and stevia.
Nutrition Facts (16oz serving): 105 calories, 1g fat, 4.5mg sodium, 6g carb, 4.5g fiber, <1g sugar, and, 17.5g protein.
Chef V SOUPer Detox
A detoxifying “soup de jour” packed with local, Certified Organic sweet potato, zucchini, carrot, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, leek, onion, sea salt, curry spice, turmeric, and coconut milk.
Nutrition Facts (16oz serving): 280 calories, 3g fat, 300mg sodium, 50g carb, 10g fiber, 8g sugar, and 6g protein.
Chef V Cleanse FAQs
Do I need to refrigerate my Cleanse?
Yes, Green Drinks and Detox Soups must be refrigerated.
Do I need to start my cleanse the day it arrives?
Your cleanse is good for 7 days from the day it arrives. Consume all products before the expiration date.
Do I need to prepare for my cleanse?
For the best results it is highly recommend to follow the pre-cleanse instructions for 2 days prior to starting your cleanse. Upon scheduling your cleanse, Chef V will send you complete pre-cleansing directions including recipes, tips and more.
Will I be able to work and do normal activities during my cleanse?
Yes, you will be able to perform you regular daily activities. Light exercise is fine but listen to your body and don’t over do it.
The details on the ChefV products can also be found on https://www.chefv.com/cleanses/#learnmore